Gift Baskets: Coffee & Chocolate
Undoubtedly you have someone on your gift list who loves chocolate so much that they think it should be its own food group. And there’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee, unless it is a caffè mocha—then you’ve got the best of both worlds! If you’re looking for gifts for the coffee/chocolate lover in your life, here’s a list of suggestions that would be great in a gift basket.
Wondering how to wrap up your fabulous gift basket? For some tips & tricks, read our article about putting all the pieces together.
The List of Deliciousness:
- Guittard Grand Cacao Drinking Chocolate
- Stonewall Kitchen Mocha Espresso Sauce
- Gourmet coffee, such as Boca Java or Dean & Deluca
- Artisan chocolate bars, such as those from Sweeteeth
- Taza Chocolate Mexicano
- Handmade Chocolate Cookies
The Usable Stuff:
- Handmade soap, such as this Chocolate Soap by Lippincott Soap Co.
- Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap
- Chocolate shaped iPhone case
- A handmade Caffeine Molecule Coffee Sleeve. This snowman holiday sleeve is cute, too!
- Hershey’s Syrup soy candle
Other things to include:
- Flavored coffee syrups
- Chocolate truffles
- Gift card to a favorite coffee shop
- Chocolate wafers
- Chocolate energy bars
Need a gift basket in a jiffy? Here are some ready-made baskets:
On the hunt for even more gift basket ideas? Click here!