It’s a new year, a new month, and our Christmas countdown begins again. That most wonderful day is precisely 11 months away, and we have some good things in store for you in the upcoming year.
Speaking of wonderful days, did you know that both Becky and I celebrated our birthdays earlier this month? Yep, we sure did! Many of our friends in Santa’s Secret Village joined in the festivities, including Raymond. Here’s our dear little friend standing in the shower of confetti, waiting to get a taste of the luscious frosting.
Polar bear caught your eye, eh? My favorite part about this bear (besides the fact that it looks cute and snuggly) is the stencil-like pattern. This banner can be hung in a child’s room, living room, or on a door. Alternatively, you can use this pattern to put the polar bear on a pillow, tote bag, or whatever else you like!
Continue reading →
Christmas is almost here—tomorrow is the big day! If you are tying up some loose ends and need to scratch a few more gifts off your list, now’s the time to give an e-gift card. An e-gift card is sent immediately to the recipient’s email inbox.
- For your friends and family who have young children, give them an e-gift card to Green Kid Crafts. The recipient can redeem the gift card to get a Discovery Box or other activity kit from the Green Kid Crafts Shop. Their kids will love the projects and art supplies!
- Know someone who really loves to watch TV? Give them a 3-month subscription to Hulu Plus so they can stream TV at home or on their smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- At Amazon you can send gift cards via email, print at home, or send them via Facebook.
- Give a Starbucks gift card so they can enjoy their favorite beverages.
- Make a themed gift by giving a gift card (or two) to a restaurant or the movies for a date night. How about Chili’s, P.F. Chang’s, or Domino’s for dinner?
- Sweeten the deal with an e-gift card to Cold Stone Creamery.
- With an e-gift card from Stonewall Kitchen, your loved one can pick out their favorite victuals or maybe even try something new.
- Spread the love of handmade goods with a gift card from Etsy. You can email it to the recipient or print it out so you can hand deliver it!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our full disclosure here.