Gift Baskets: Gourmet Snacks
A gift basket brimming with tasty treats is the perfect present for your child’s teacher, your boss, your neighbors, your pastor—really anyone on your checklist! Below we have listed some delicious suggestions for building your own gourmet snack gift basket. We elves have tasted many of these items and assure you that they are rather scrumptious! Also, these goodies are made with heart and soul by American artisans. So in addition to giving your loved one premium fare, you can feel great about yourself knowing that you are helping support families and local economies.
Wondering how to wrap up your fabulous gift basket? For some tips & tricks, read our article about putting all the pieces together.
- Specialty cheeses: Dante, Sarvecchio® Parmesan, or Raspberry Bellavitano
- Crackers: Try these Caramelized Onion Crackers or these Rosemary Crisps.
- Artisan candy, such as the Lah-Dee-Dahs from Whimsical Candy
- Savory Nuts: Oren’s Kitchen produces some of our favorites, such as the Coconut Chili Macadamias.
- Meat, such as summer sausage
- Granola mix: Try Early Bird Granola.
- Fruit preserves, such as these small batch preserves from Quince & Apple
- Honey: Pick up local honey at a farmers market or check out Mieli Thun Honey.
- Artisan chips, such as the dill pickle chips by Route 11
- Tapenades or spreads: The Gracious Gourmet has some excellent flavors.
- Gourmet caramels: Das Caramelini offers a variety of flavors including lavender, ginger pistachio, and chili pecan.
Need a gift basket in a jiffy? Here are some ready-made baskets:
A Best Sellers Sampler Gift Basket by Wisconsin Cheese Mart is a gift that cheese lovers will certainly enjoy. The tasty goods in this basket include Gouda, white cheddar with cranberries, cheddar (aged 5 years), and chocolate walnut fudge cheese. Yum!
Your loved ones will be pleased with everything in this Ultimate Snack Gift Basket. From Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, Honey Mustard Dip, and Mango Lime Salsa to Dipping Pretzels, Sea Salt Crackers, and much more, these yummy snacks don’t require any additional preparation, so the recipient can nibble when hunger arises!
This Classic Dried Fruit Tray contains a delicious assortment of roasted almonds, in-shell pistachios, and dried fruit, so it would be a wonderful gift for anyone who is health conscious or vegan. This gift will arrive arranged and packaged on a charming wooden tray.
Send this Fruit, Cheese & Nuts Fruit Basket to an out-of-state relative or give it as a hostess gift. The assortment of fruits, nuts, and cheeses makes this gift basket a great gift idea for vegetarians.
For a larger assortment of goodies, send this Supreme Sampler Gift Basket by Wisconsin Cheese Mart to someone you love. This round, wooden crate comes with a variety of Wisconsin cheeses, mustards, sausage, and candy. The cheddar is even shaped like Wisconsin!
A great gift for a family, this gift basket by The Swiss Colony weighs over 2 pounds! This basket is chock-full of 27 snacks that includes a variety of summer sausages, cheeses, fruit spreads, bonbons, petits fours, toffee, and more.
On the hunt for even more gift basket ideas? Click here!