Easy DIY Jewelry Pendants
These are so simple to make. Just round up some of your favorite supplies: paper, glitter, beads, sequins, or whatever you like! Keep it really simple by making several pendants with glitter paper. They are cute without being too gaudy, making them perfectly suitable for handmade gifts.
Supplies & Tools:
- Pendants & chains
- Dimensional Magic glue
- Embellishments: decorative paper, beads, rhinestones, etc.
- Using the template from the pendant package as a guide, cut out desired paper.
- Apply a layer of glue on the base of the pendant.
- Lay the paper in the pendant, and press down gently.
- Apply another layer of glue.
- Optional: add beads or rhinestones and then add more glue to coat the beads.
- Use a pin to pop any bubbles.
- Allow to dry, per the glue’s instructions, about 24 hours. I set my pendants on a piece of cardboard, so that the pendant would dry flat. Notice the pendant hanger is hanging off the side of the cardboard.
Ideas from the elves:
- Add clear beads to look like ice.
- Add white beads to look like snow