This is a very inexpensive, yet very impressive table arrangement. It is a nice arrangement for any winter-themed occasion—dinner parties, birthdays, showers, and of course, Christmas! I collected the branches from outside, but you could easily find similar branches at a craft store.
Supplies & Tools:
- Branches – collected from outside
- White spray paint
- Miniature ornaments
- Glass pebbles
- Large piece of cardboard
- Collect branches from outside. I started collecting mine a few weeks before I needed to use them so that they would be dry by the time I wanted to make the arrangement.
- In a well-ventilated area, lay cardboard down to cover your work area. (I recommend working outside.) Lay branches on cardboard.
- Use spray paint per the manufacturer’s directions and spray the branches, turning as needed to completely coat with paint.
- Let branches dry.
- Arrange branches in a vase. Break/cut branches as needed to desired length.
- Gently pour glass marble pieces into vase. These will help hold the branches in place.
Note: Tilt the vase on an angle as you add the glass pebbles. Allow the pebbles to gently slide along the side until it reaches the bottom of vase. This will help ‘break the fall’ of the pebbles and reduces risk of breaking the vase.
- Hang the miniature ornaments all over the branches. Add additional embellishments as desired.
You May Also Like