Share This Craft
Festive Christmas Candies
We would like to thank Nancy, a friend of the elves, for sharing this idea with us! This craft is a great way to use up any scraps of paper or pieces too small to wrap a gift. Simply cover chocolates in wrapping paper to make wintery Christmas candies, then arrange several of these candies in a Christmas tin or on a small plate for a candy wreath.
Supplies & Tools:
- Wrapping paper and/or scrapbook paper
- Embellishments: gems, pearls, stickers, etc.
- Snowflake paper punch
- Chocolate candies, such as Hershey's Miniatures
- Measure and cut strips of paper so they are wide enough to cover the chocolate bars.Our are 1.5" x 2.875".
- Wrap a paper strip around a chocolate bar and tape in place.
- Set chocolate bar on work surface, right side up.
- Add embellishments—snowflakes, little rhinestone gems, stickers, whatever you like!
- Arrange candies in a dish or on plate. Use a plastic plate and give away as a gift.