Share This Craft
Festive Christmas Candies
We would like to thank Nancy, a friend of the elves, for sharing this idea with us! This craft is a great way to use up any scraps of paper or pieces too small to wrap a gift. Simply cover chocolates in wrapping paper to make wintery Christmas candies, then arrange several of these candies in a Christmas tin or on a small plate for a candy wreath.
Supplies & Tools:
- Wrapping paper
- Embellishments: gems, pearls, stickers, etc.
- Snowflake paper punch
- Tealight holder
- Tealight candle
- Clear plastic plate
- Chocolate candies, such as Hershey's Miniatures
- Measure strips of paper so they are wide enough to cover the chocolate bars.
- Cut strips of paper.
- Tape one end of strip to the back of chocolate bar and wrap around.
- Trim any excess paper.
- Slightly overlap other end of paper and tape to bar.
- Set chocolate bar on work surface, right side up.
- Add embellishments—snowflakes, little rhinestone gems, stickers, whatever you like!