Share This Craft
Quick & Easy Gift Tags
Make your own gift tags for Christmas gifts, party favors, or whatever you like. Mix and match colors or prints of paper to make each tag unique. In the template there are message tags ready to use, but you can personalize your tag with a handwritten message.
Supplies & Tools:
- Printable template (download here)
- Decorative cardstock
- White cardstock
- Paper, any color
- Rubber cement
- One-hole punch
- 1/8" wide ribbon, any color
- Print page 1 of the template onto white cardstock.
- Cut out the tag base pattern and trace onto decorative paper. (Trace onto the unprinted side to avoid pencil marks on the finished tag.)
- Cut out base tags.
- Print page 2 of the template (the message tags) onto desired paper and cut out.
- Use rubber cement to glue message tags onto the tag base.
- Using the one-hole punch, punch a hole near the pointed end of the tag.
- String ribbon through the hole and attach to gift or party favor.