Share This Craft
Rolled Paper Roses
These darling little roses are an inexpensive gift wrap accent; plus they are a great addition to a homemade wreath or table decor! A 7" circle will yield a 1.75" rose, but you can create different sized roses by cutting larger or smaller circles.
Supplies & Tools:
- Paper, assorted colors
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut out a circle about 6–7 inches in diameter. Freehand it, it does not need to be exact.
- Cut the circle into a spiral. The less perfect your spiral, the more unique petals you’ll have.
- Starting from the outside of the spiral, begin rolling the paper. Use hot glue to secure as you roll the flower.
- You may need to trim the end of the paper as you finish rolling the rose.
- Cut arcs out of green paper (for leaves) and glue to flower. Trim, if necessary.
Ideas from the Elves:
- Use scrapbook paper for a unique look.
- Attach the flower to napkin ring made from a strip of cardstock.
- Cluster several together and attach to a gift.