Share This Craft
Shabby Chic Paper Flowers
No scissors required! Each flower is beautifully unique and torn by hand. These can be made large or small and are a wonderful accent to any project, especially gift wrapping.
Supplies & Tools:
- Scrapbook paper or cardstock
- Tacky glue
- Select two or three colors/prints of paper for the flower.
- Decide how large (or small) the flower should be.
- Draw a line as a guideline, and begin tearing out the circle.
- Tear the paper so that the inner white part of the paper is exposed.
- Tear out 2 or 3 circles, each one slightly smaller than the first circle.
- Place circles on top of each other (largest on bottom and smallest on top). If one or more of the inner circles is too big, adjust as necessary.
- Now that you're happy with how the petals look, separate the layers and then glue together.
- Place a small dot of glue in the center. Sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Make several and attach to your favorite project, such as a card, gift box, etc.
- To make a leaf, use a straight pin to scratch lines in the surface of the paper. (Scratching technique works best on thick paper such as cardstock.)
- Make miniature flowers.