Fast Festive Photo Frame for Your Fridge
Today I present to you a fast festive photo frame for your fridge. (Phew, say that 3 times fast!) Glittery with snowflake accents, this is a pretty simple magnetic frame for posting Christmas cards, photos, or a child’s artwork on your fridge. Make it smaller or larger to fit your preference, and of course, you can use whatever paper you like. I used chipboard to make the frame sturdy, but you could use cardboard, too.
Supplies & Tools
- Cutting mat
- Glitter cardstock
- Chipboard (or cardboard)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue stick
- Glitter snowflake confetti
- Mini foam balls (vase filler)
- Magnetic tape
- Measure and cut glitter cardstock to desired size. I made mine to frame a 4″ x 6″ photo. The outer dimensions are 5″ x 7″ and the inner dimensions are 3″ x 5″.
- Measure and cut chipboard to desired size. (Or simply trace the glitter frame onto the chipboard.)
- Stack glitter frame and chipboard frame together, make sure all edges line up nicely. Trim any edges, if needed.
- Using hot glue, glue the glitter frame and chipboard frame together.
- Cut 2 pieces (or more, if needed) of magnetic tape to fit the frame.
- Stick the magnets onto the chipboard.
- Glue snowflake confetti and other embellishments.
- Optional: Cut foam balls in half with X-Acto and glue in the center of snowflakes or under the snowflakes to make them 3-dimensional.
- Your frame is done! Stick on the fridge with your favorite photos or cards.